I'm having issues playing video and/or audio on LearnZillion.
Use our Troubleshooter Tool to determine whether you meet all the technical requirements, then read about common issues below.
- I see a black box or a white space where the video should be.
- I can't play any videos at all.
- Videos get stuck on "loading." Click here to learn more!
- I don't hear audio on the videos.
Common video troubleshooting steps:
- Use our Troubleshooter Tool to determine if your computer and network meet LearnZillion requirements.
- Use a different browser (e.g. if you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome).
- Clear your browser's cache or cookies, restart your browser and try again.
- Right-click on the video player and switch from HTML5 to Flash.
- If the problem still persists, contact your IT administrator to inquire whether or not your school or district has whitelisted the necessary domains in order for LearnZillion videos to play.
Common Audio troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that the audio setting on your device is unmuted and/or set to maximum.
- Try refreshing the page or using a different browser.
- If the problem persists, please email us directly.
If you are still unable to view our videos or hear audio after trying all of the above, please email us directly for additional support.