I'm having issues playing video and/or audio on LearnZillion.
Use our Troubleshooter Tool to determine whether you meet all the technical requirements. This troubleshooter will determine if you are using a valid device, operating system or browser and it will also check to see if any domains are blocked by your network.
If you are still running into issues then read about common issues and troubleshooting steps below.
- I see a black box or a white space where the video should be.
- I can't play any videos at all.
- Videos get stuck on "loading." Click here to learn more!
- I don't hear audio on the videos.
Common video troubleshooting steps:
- Use our Troubleshooter Tool to determine if your computer and network meet LearnZillion requirements.
- Use a different browser (e.g. if you are using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Chrome).
- Clear your browser's cache or cookies, restart your browser and try again.
- If the problem still persists, contact your IT administrator to inquire whether or not your school or district has whitelisted the necessary domains in order for LearnZillion videos to play.
Common audio troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure that the audio setting on your device is unmuted and/or set to maximum.
- Try refreshing the page or using a different browser.
If you are still unable to view our videos or hear audio after trying all of the above, please email us directly for additional support.