How Do I Create Classes and Student Accounts?
Part 1 - Create your first class:
1. Click "My Classes" in the blue navigation bar:
2. Click the pink "Create A New Class" button.
3. Name your class
4. Click "Add New Student"
5. Click the link to add students to your roster.
6. Add students to your roster individually or by copying and pasting a class list. Be sure to click "Save to Roster."
7. Record the unique student enrollment code for each student or download all the enrollment codes along with student-facing instructions.
Part 2 - Students Create Accounts:
1. Students go to LearnZillion.com and click on the magnifying glass icon:
2. Students type their unique enrollment code into the Search bar and press enter. Note that these are NOT case sensitive so students do not need to use capital letters.
3. Students will be taken to a screen where they can choose their username and password. Usernames must be unique. Common usernames like "mjones" or "dallascowboys" will likely be taken. You may need to help your student create unique usernames. We recommend combinations of names and more unique identifiers such as student ID numbers, birthdays, etc.
4. Students will then be logged into their site and will see any new assignments waiting for them!
5. As students begin to enroll, you can return to your class to see which students have completed their enrollment and which students are still pending. You can then help those "pending" students complete their enrollment process.