What's In LearnZillion's Math Content?
LearnZillion’s math lesson plans and activities are organized within units and have been carefully sequenced across the school year. Our content area experts recommend that you teach lessons in sequence — as many build off of each other — but they can also be more flexibly implemented to fit the needs of your classroom and learners.
- Every lesson plan in the K-8 math curriculum includes:
- Targeted standards for content and practice
- Brief overviews of the lesson and its content
- Supporting visuals, videos, and slides that can be easily projected for the whole class
- Teacher’s notes to support usage
- Guiding questions and answers to facilitate mathematics discourse
- Suggested intervention and extension materials
- Practice exercises with annotated teacher’s guides
- Any required supplementary materials — such as printable flashcards or worksheets