How do I change my email, username or password?
The below article covers updating your email/username and password for users that already know their password.
If you are a teacher and you forgot your password, please follow the steps in the "How do I reset my password?" article. If you are a student and you have forgotten your password, we recommend you reach out to your teacher in order to reset your student password.
Updating my email and password for my teacher account:
- Log into your account using your email address and password.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Account settings.”
- Update your email address and/or password.
I am a teacher and I need to update usernames and passwords for my students:Please note that student usernames cannot be changed but you do have the ability to update the student's name or password.
- Teachers should navigate to the “Classes” in the top right menu.
- Select the class to which the student belongs.
- Click on “Edit” next to their name — and then select “Change password.”
- Type in a new password.
I am a student, how do I update my passwordIf you are a student and you have forgotten your password, we recommend you reach out to your teacher in order to reset your student password. If your teacher is unsure of how to reset your password, you can reference this article.
If you already know your password and you would like to update your password, follow the steps below.
- Log into your student account.
- On the top-right corner of the page, click the drop-down arrow next to your name.
- Select "Account Settings."
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password in the "New password" field and "Confirm password" field.
- Click Save.
- Your password has now been updated.